.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Angry Chair, Part Deux

I can see something, it's a little blurred and still hazy, always hazy... it's not down there, it's on my level. Another chair! Now this is interesting, seems like my waiting has paid off... my waiting? I didn't have a choice in the matter, so was it my waiting? Doesn't matter, should not stop to think, but the other chair is still far away, and it's slipped my view now... Am not even sure if it was there in the first place, perhaps just my imagination... Wait! I see it again! It is there! How far away is it? Difficult to say really, nothing to compare distance with up here... Damn, wish this was a beach buggy... or jet ski... and not just a chair. Still, what do you think, other me? Screw you, you always think the same thing as i do... What was that?.... Oh come on! Like you even have feelings! Ha! Spas...

Hmmmmm... coffee... K, now who is in the chair? There is someone there, chairs don't exist without chairees you see. Now what do i do? Has the chair and chair carer been put there for me? Or are they just incidental? Damn! How do i get there? Can't move this thing y'know.... and when i try! Wanna know what happens when i try???? Do you??? Do you now???? Right, like i'm gonna tell you everything i've learnt! Not fucking likely... no, not true, likely.... but not now... later...

Oh well, the chair's gone again...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okie, that was a big spooky! FUNtush :-)

9:11 PM

 
Blogger Sharmon said...

I suppose enid blyton's spooky too... hmmmm... you may have a point there... ;)

10:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home